Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Note from Steve

We have been blessed by so many people through prayers, visits, cards, gifts, love and blessings. 

Many people have told me that they have been praying for me, but they want to do something more to help. I sincerely believe in the power of prayer, but there is something more that you can do for me and my family. 

During the last three surgeries (over the last year and a half), I have lost much of my income due to the simple fact that I could not generate leads. There are many ways to do this. The most basic is flyers and handouts. If you really want to help me, here's how you can. 

You will find a link at the bottom of this blog. Open it up and print a copy. Make enough copies to cover your subdivision, work place, etc and put them out on the mailboxes, bulletin boards, any other area you can think of with high traffic. Another possibility is church or fitness clubs.

***Do not put them in the mailbox as this is against the law. Fold them up and hang them on the flag or use a piece of tape on the outside. If you are in a subdivision with no solicitation, they may make an exception with homeowners. That would be great because most likely you have not been marketed by another company. Be creative. There is always a way. 

If you want to attach a personal note or write something on the flyer, please feel free to do so. It takes about 100 flyers to generate 1 lead. Out of 10 leads, 4 or 5 might have roof damage and will pursue a claim. 3 or 4 of these will be approved and will get money for a new roof. Hopefully they will choose my roofing company to install their new roof.  

Where as normally we have two incomes, during the times of surgeries we are down to one income. There are long periods of recovery and then I have to wait until I'm released to drive because of my pain medications. During this time we have an increase in bills from the co-pays, medications, deductibles, etc. Having had 4 surgeries including this one in less than a year and a half, we have depleted our resources. 

If you want to do something that will be of great help to me and my family, please help me generate leads and calls by passing out flyers.  To print flyers and distribute a hundred or more will take about an hour or so. While you are doing this please pray for me and my family and know that you are really helping. The more flyers you can distribute the more calls we are able to generate. 

I sincerely thank you, not only for your prayers and love, but in this case for your works.  God bless you!


No comments: