Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quick Update

As I am rushing to get the girls to school, I realized I haven't given you an update since Sunday. Steve had a really bad couple of days. He could not keep down his medicine or water, much less any food. I stayed home yesterday anticipating a trip to the hospital for dehydration. However, with some TLC and patience, we managed to turn the corner and get things back under control. He is able to keep his meds in his system, get fluids down, and even eat a little! Thank God for his little miracles and answers to prayers. 

More later. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Bowman Family,
Not a day goes by that you are not in my thoughts and prayers. Hang strong Lisa. I love you,

Paula Cook

Terry said...

Steve and Lisa,

I would like to visit with Steve but have not been able to successfully send emails to Steve to see when a good time would be to stop by. They keep coming back to me. The address seems to be correct. My email address is terryashby@comcast.net and I would love to hear from Steve as to when I can visit with him. Not a day goes by that I do not think of You and Steve and your family and pray for strength and healing.

Terry Ashby